Love
Like every writer, I want to ask you all
too.. What comes in your mind when you read, or hear the word ‘love’? I am
sure, that one person does come in your mind that has the potential to make you
blush just by thinking of him/her. Yes, boys do blush but in their stupid funny
way, which every girl longs to see. When generalised, I came across many types
of love, like we love our family, our friends, our job, our cute little sibling,
etc. Love is anything where we want to do something to make the other person
happy. But there is one type of love that is experienced by every one of us, at
some point in life, which is different from all these type of love. For some
people, that happen many times, that is sheer waste of time according to me. If
you ask me, I am also a normal person like you all. I am too blushing while
writing this and thinking about my boyfriend and our relationship that has
grown over a period of 3 and half years now. No, am not trying to boost
anything in front of you all. Just want you all to know that I am too a usual
person, I too have a heart that loves just one person.
Anyway, it’s our human nature that whenever
we hear or read ‘love’, we involuntarily land on our wonderland where it’s just
you and that someone special. That person has completely changed you, not
because he intended to, it is because you wanted to change for that one person
who filled your heart with loads of happiness just by being at your side. I
find that state to be the most sacred state, as here you feel the love and
happiness by just holding his hand.
When I started dating my boyfriend, I still
remember the feeling and still feel it whenever I see him. It is that time when
I just loved the colour red. It’s really amazing how I became a red colour
detector machine, and smiled seamlessly, even by seeing the red headlight or
taillight of a car. I don’t know what happens to me when he is with me. When he
is telling all his office stories I feel like just listening to it. His voice
is a sheer melody to my ears. For me love is not thinking what have I gained in
this relationship, for me it is to feel like conquering the whole world by
loosing every ounce of me to him.
While he is going on with his stories, I
love taming his hair, pulling his cheeks, or playing with his hand. Sometimes I
really lose track of what he is telling me, because I am so busy in love with
him. I love to just remember his small- small habits of smiling when he tickles
me, that faint happy expression when he is trying to explain me something
naughty, pulling me close and hold me like that for some time, or when I get a
lollypop for him. I just love that whisper in my ear saying “you are mine” this
just makes me melt every time, hey that rhymes. Now, when it comes to my
stories, I see him smiling at me widely like I am a kinder-garden student
trying to explain how I tied my shoes today.
I am proud of him because the way he
handles me, no one can. I am sometimes a reckless brat who just fails to
understand simple things (not my fault, creative people are like that). I just
know that I love him, and I can bet my life on this that he won’t find a person
like me who loves him, accepts him, supports him, seamlessly like I do,
something that I am proud of myself.
Well, as we are talking about relationships
then I would like to make a statement that – as much as love is necessary for
the relationship, fights are also equally important. If you will eat only sweet
dish every day I am sure you will die with diabetes, spicy food is also
necessary that’s it. It’s just upon us how to handle that spice. Do you complain
that this spicy food is just bad? Or you enjoy the food and then drink a soda
to avoid acidity later. In relationships fights are like spicy food, you can
keep complaining or you can enjoy the after effect of making each other smile.
The step where you are making each other smile is where you are forgetting
completely that, you even fought at first place. This can happen 2 min after
fight, or an hour later it is necessary to happen that day itself or else that
small topic can become too serious. Which is unhealthy for your relationship?
Oh yeah it is. I don’t want to sound preachy, I am actually saying it because
it is necessary to respect and take care of that ‘love’ for which you have
fallen for.
That step where you trying to make him/her
smile, it is where you know that his/her smile is of utmost importance to you,
and you go lengths to get that curve on his/her face. I play the mirror game
with him and he just have to surrender.
It’s healthy for any relationship to forget the mistakes and move on, those
fights are not to decide anything, those fights are actually to forget and just
keep those sweet memories in your mind that you have shared with each other.
While reading you must be thinking that I
read too many romantic novels, and you must be thinking that bookish love is
not possible in the real world. But I would say this kind of love is possible.
Just to spend 2 min walk with him I went for 45 min walks in the morning so
that after his tuitions I can spend those 2 mins with him. That’s me! Not trying to say that my love is an ideal love.
But sometimes things do happen in ideal way. You want it or you don’t want it,
they just happen. The only rule in love is, never ask for anything, just do it
for your partner. She/he may take time to understand, but they will get it
because....She/he is equally madly in love with you!
Happy loving J
No comments:
Post a Comment